We are excited you are considering Redbud Estates as your new residence. Redbud Estates Assisted Living has been designed with your needs in mind with a variety of lifestyle, service and care options.
Redbud Estates is licensed as a 12 bed, Assisted Living residence specifically designed for elders who need some assistance with daily living, but do not need around the clock nursing care. We will provide 24- hour round the clock staffing that is tailored to the individual needs of each resident. A comprehensive assessment prior to admission will help us to determine the appropriate level of support to best meet your needs. It is our goal to help you maintain your independence and freedom of choices as you desire.
What amenities will the building offer?
- 1 Bedroom private or companion suites of 450 sq. ft. complete with
bathroom with roll-in shower and a large closet
- 2 Bedroom private or companion suites of 673 sq. ft. complete with
bathroom with roll-in shower and large closets
- Wall-to-wall carpeting
- Emergency call response system in each suite
- Variety of comfortable community areas, including:
- Elegant community dining room
- Private dining room for family or guests
- Front & back porches with patio
- Media, television and living room areas
- Beautifully manicured landscaping and gardens
- Outdoor areas to walk and relax in
- Comfortable quality furnishings and artwork
- Fire safety system
- All utilities, phone, Internet access, and cable televison (monthly phone and Internet not included in basic rate)
What services will be offered in the basic rate?
- Three delicious, well-balanced meals served daily
- Snacks available throughout the day
- Bi-weekly housekeeping and daily trash removal
- Weekly personal laundry and linens (except dry cleaning)
- Social, educational, devotional and recreational programs
- Scheduled group transportation
- Daily afternoon socials
- Trained staff available 24 hours a day
- Maintenance of building and grounds
If I need additional help, will care be available?
Yes. We understand that each resident is an individual with unique needs and preferences. That's why we meet with residents and family and conduct an assessment - prior to move-in and at regular intervals after move-in - to understand the need for assistance and support in the following areas:
- Personal hygiene and grooming
- Showering or bathing
- Dressing and clothing selection
- Socialization and activities
- Medication coordination
- Mobility and transferring
- Continence management
- Monitoring of safety
- Assistance with eating
This assessment helps determine the appropriate care and service that preserve each resident's dignity, encourages independence and best enables freedom of choice. Upon completion of the assessment, a team comprised of the Administrator and nursing staff prepares an individualized service plan that is monitored on a daily basis. There may be additional charges for these services depending upon the level of need.
Should your care needs change over time, you can rest assured in knowing that those services are available in our attached nursing facility.
Can I bring my car?
Yes, there are limited parking spaces available on the grounds.
Can I bring guests and families for lunch?
Absolutely! Our approach is to make this your home, so families and friends are encouraged to join you in the dining room. There is a small meal charge for guests.
For further information, contact Fontella Fant, Administrator, (785) 434-4536